Tuesday 3 March 2015

Random blabbing

It's been awhile since i wrote. A lot has been going on and it's great to have time for a pause and think.

'You seem quite resilient' - i was told by this gent this morning. I'm not sure if that's true.

at times i'm still like a crying baby seeking comfort, yet on the other hand my ego is so massive i would rather disappear and hibernate, and then there is one more side of me that says be optimistic and i'll find a solution. as it's getting closer to the miserable big day, it might be great to have a little review...

3 biggest achievements

  • cheerleading! woohooo
  • building a team from scratch - put on a thinking cap and be accountable for shits!
  • re-bounced and re-lived my life after a failed relationship - everything is better without you haha

3 biggest set-backs

  • my degree, my degree, my degree... lets talk business instead of science!
  • failing my team :(
  • ruining myself as i wouldn't give up
rahh, eat my alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment