Saturday 15 November 2014

This time the years before...

x'mas display at Selfridges, Nov 2009

Selfridges, Nov 2009

Church, Vienna, 15th Nov 2010

a stroll in Amsterdam after a long working day, browsing my fave furniture shop, 
Nov 2011


  
Japanese art exhibition, Truman Brewery, Nov 2013

a fun day out with MT at Liberty, Nov 2013

Party at Soho, Nov 2013



i poured my heart out, and clicked delete.

as if life's that easy. this little video clip brought a tear - a happy one.

all these seem so yesterday.

the last few years have been a turmoil, with unforgettable moments and painful chapters. through the ups and downs i've tried my hardest, made some decisions, lost my dignity, regained my composure and re-lived my life. the bunni is once again smiling, and truly thankful to everyone who's colored my life.

b, in a funny mellow mood. xox

No comments:

Post a Comment