Saturday 29 October 2011

Sweet sat

After a turbulent week here comes my fave time - weekend w u. It's unfortunate I could only half surprise u at paddington. ;( but I love making dinner for u n this time I experimented crab ravioli n herb crusted baked haddock w leek n exotic mushrooms. I love our new Xmas decors they look v nice n simple :)

It's the last wkend in oct n the weather s amazing. Getting excited about the Xmas carols n cirque at royal Albert hall! The walk at Hyde park was lovely I enjoyed the scenic autumn trees all in diff colors blended into a harmony. A splash of golden orange mixed w crimson red maple leaves n backed up by the forever green pine. The trip to whole food was nice too. I jus love shopping w u.. I lov spending time w u even If u snore... Hehe

It's nice we caught up w em n al over dinner at cafe des Amis. I'm proud to b urs ;) I hope yer not going to hv a headache w all those red.

Now it's time for bed I love u xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment