Sunday 28 August 2011

never have i been a super organised girl in life most prolly cos i've been a lil' spoiled with the help of aunts... so i never had to make my bed, never had to pack anything, never had to iron/ fold away clothes. and everytime i move there's always someone to help...

it's the first time i (try to) go through my boxes properly and there i found my precious memories. there were piles of cards, letters, little notes, postcards from my dear friends. some were sent from HK (while they're bored in classes or prepping exams), some from canada and the States, some from the uk. all these weigh a lot and mean a lot to me... i even found this CD wrapped in scraped paper from Ivan with a few very sweet words. and L's little note reminding me of the first half term and the first time i played fireworks with Hei on brighton's beach. and P's going to fortune teller for me. and C's doubts for uni choice. and all the V's days cards. and my 2 ex's letters... they are ever so sweet and innocent.

thank you so much for loving me and looking out for me more than my family does. how ironic. all these have been branded and stored in my super memory chip.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment